Chapelle des trois fontaines
The Chapel of the Fountains, built in 1898, provides a prayer space for believers who have come to visit the three miraculous fountains of the Ychoux Pine Mill.
The chapel has a view of the Notre-Dame and Saint-Jean-Baptiste fountains. Sainte-Rose, the third fountain, lies 80 metres west of the chapel. The Chapel of the Fountains was built in 1898 and inaugurated on 22 August 1899.
- Secondary Type: Historic site and monument
- Type: Rural heritage
Location:in the country