Arènes du Plumaçon

The Plumaçon bullring was built in 1889 and expanded in 1933 by architect Franck Bonnefous based on a regionalist model. Awarded the “20th century Heritage” label, it comes alive during the Fêtes de la Madeleine in July.

  • Topics: Popular arts and traditions, History
  • Secondary Type: Historic site and monument, Guided tour of town, village
  • Type: Rural heritage
  • Groups accepted

About

Categories

  • Arena

Facilities

Equipment

  • Bus parking

Situation

Access

Location:accessible on foot from the tourist office, in the town centre, in town

Visit

  • Guided tour

Languages tour

  • French