Eglise Saint Pierre

St Peter's church built in 1290 by Arnaud Guilhem de Malvin, burned down in 1569, and rebuilt in the 19th century. The viscounts of Juliac rest in the church choir.

Open for tours Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 1:30 to 5:30PM

  • Type: Historic site and monument
  • Groups accepted

About

Categories

  • Church

Ranking

  • Unlisted

Facilities

  • Accepted animals

Situation

Access

Location:in the country