Remarkable historic buildings. The castle, pure classic example of 17th century architecture, was built according to plans of king Louis the XIVth architect, Mansart. The entrance hall is paved with a Gallo-Roman mosaic of the 4th century, found in the neighbourhood. Severals rooms are still wolly furnished, and the chapel has been restored.
The outbuildings (previously used among others as bread-oven, wine pressing shed, a;so;) have been converted into a very elegant reception hall.
Open for groups to visit, or can be rented for great occasions (weddings, meetings...).
- Type: Historic site and monument
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 20 )
- Registered and listed sites
- Bus parking
- Motorway A64 Orthez (Distance: 15 km)
- Railway station Orthez (Distance: 15 km)
- Railway station Dax (Distance: 30 km)
- Airport / aerodrome Pau Uzein (Distance: 45 km)
Location:in the country, in the village
- Guided tour