Maison de Metges
The first testimonies on the existence of this domain go back up on November 26th, 1815. The house of Metges was cultivated as farm by Mr. François Garcin, innkeeper. The domain of Metges included two farms (Toumalin and the Hotel) besides the house of Metges and extended over a 38 hectare surface. Metge means doctor in Gascon. Thus we can think that formerly it was the residence of a doctor or a care center. In 1951, he was acquired by the City of Saint-Paul-lès-Dax and became the town hall in 1962.
- Type: Historic site and monument
- House and building
- Accepted animals
- Public transport Ligne 3>Office de tourisme (Distance: 0.2 km)
Location:in the town centre
- Guided tour