Built at the end of the 11th century, beginning of the 12th, this church is classified as a historical monument.
The lower part of the apse is decorated with 11 niches dug in the stonework and displayed above a protruding basement.
Above the mediane cornice, there is the most interesting part of the building: a bas relief frieze with different themes sculpted in independent sheets.
- Type: Historic site and monument
- Lundi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Mardi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Mercredi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Jeudi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Vendredi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Samedi: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Dimanche: from 09h00 to 18h00
- Accepted animals
- Public transport Ligne 1>Mairie St Paul (Distance: 0.3 km)
Location:in the town centre
- Guided tour