Church dating from the end of the 19th century, listed as a Historic Monument by prefectural decree on 18 July 2003.
Inside are three painted and finely sculpted wooden statues dating from the 16th century, representing Our Lady of Contis, Saint Anne and Saint Mary Magdalene, all three coming from the former chapel of Contis, destroyed in 1855. In the nave, on the right, against the pillar that precedes the choir, there is a statue of the Virgin in silver lamé wood. It is Our Lady of Aquitaine, all black, which is an exact replica of the statue that dominates the top of the Pey-Berland tower.
High altar and remarkable stained glass windows.
- Secondary Type: Historic site and monument
- Type: Historic site and monument
- Registered and listed sites
Location:in the village
- Guided tour