Chapelle de Lugaut
Romanesque chapel from the 12th century - frescoes from the early 13th century. Stopover on the way to Compostela.
Guided tours from 7/15 through 8/31 from Tuesday through Sunday, 3 to 7 PM. Tour year round by request at City Hall. Picnic area, hiking trail.
Annual celebration the first Sunday in August.
- Secondary Type: Historic site and monument
- Type: Historic site and monument
- Groups accepted
- Registered and listed sites
- Animals not allowed
- Picnic area
- Coach parking
- Bus parking
- Road (national / local) D932 (Distance: 5.4 km)
Location:in forestland, isolated
- Information panel languages: French
- Guided tour
- Duration visit: 30 min (average)
- Duration visit: 40 min (average)