SCEA Domaine de Paguy
This 16th century estate overlooks the vineyard which produces AOC Armagnacs and Flocs de Gascogne.
Groups welcome by appointment. Visi of the cellars, initiation, and tasting.
Food and lodging available on the premises.
Member of the "Welcome to the Farm" and "Gites de France" networks.
- Free tasting (group)
- Free tasting (individual)
- Paid tasting (group)
- Paid tasting (individual)
- Status operator: Tasting cellar, Producer, Winegrower - winemaker
- Product types: Floc de Gascogne, Spirits
- On-property sales
- Groups accepted ( minimum : 20 - maximum : 50 )
- Marché de noël
- Number of products sampled: 3
- Number of products sampled group: 3
Chains and labels
- Floc de Gascogne
- Destination Vignobles
- Bienvenue à la Ferme
- Sites remarquables du Goût
- Vignobles et découvertes
Means of payment
- Cheques and postal orders
- Chèques Vacances
- Bank transfers
- Accepted animals
- Bus parking
Location:in the country, in the vineyard, in a wine-growing holding
- Guided tour
- Duration visit: 60 min (average)
- Duration visit: 90 min (average)