Originally from Arras, Cathy and Rudy settled in the Landes in 2016, where they opened a micro brewery.
At Brasserie Cath’ in Capbreton, they craft organic artisan beers, which complement the Landes gastronomy perfectly. Well balanced and seductive beers! A Festive beer and also something for the connoisseur, the Brasserie Cath’ beers have something for everyone!
Some big names in local gastronomy have already featured Cath’ beers at their tables, so why don’t you?
Cathy and Rudy will be happy to introduce their world to you during a guided tour, whether for a group or individually. Please book in advance.
Welcome to this gastronomic gem.
You can buy the beers from the brewery or from local shops.
Visit the brewery for a tasting session and a ‘Food-Beer’ workshop. The programme is available on the website.
- Free tasting (group)
- Free tasting (individual)
- Paid tasting (group)
- Paid tasting (individual)
- Status operator: Brewer
- Product types: Beer
- On-property sales
- Groups accepted ( maximum : 19 )
- Marché de noël
- Tourisme Gourmand
Chains and labels
- AB - Agriculture Biologique
From 21/04/2022 to 30/06/2022
- Vendredi: from 09h30 to 17h30
- Lundi: from 09h30 to 17h30
- Mardi: from 09h30 to 17h30
- Mercredi: from 09h30 to 17h30
- Jeudi: from 09h30 to 17h30
From 01/07/2022 to 31/08/2022
- Lundi: from 09h30 to 18h30
- Mardi: from 09h30 to 18h30
- Mercredi: from 09h30 to 18h30
- Jeudi: from 09h30 to 18h30
- Vendredi: from 09h30 to 18h30
- Samedi: from 10h00 to 15h00
- Bus parking
- Guided tour
- Duration visit: 60 min (average)